Rss Feed

summoned to lead

im in the process of reading this book called summoned to lead. when i say in the process i mean i started reading it a couple months ago and im only on page 14. lets just say i havent had a lot of time to read it. something that really stuck out to me was this...

"leaders are neither born nor made. leaders are summoned. they are called into existence by circumstances. those who rise to the occasion are leaders."

i never thought about it this way before i read this. "leaders are summoned"...God summons us to lead in different circumstances. ive seen people be leaders and followers. for me i have felt for sometime that God has been calling me to lead the youth first impressions team. i have been trying to do that. i know i havent given it my 100% attention at the moment because honestly my plate is very full. also to be honest...im afraid of failing. every leader that has attempted to make this team work hasnt. i dont want to be another one of those leaders. i know that i cant focus on that because if i do i will never get anywhere. i just need ideas and a kick in the rear end to get me going.

i need some creativity!!!!!!!!!!!! got any?

0 comments: