Rss Feed

lettting go

i'm finally letting go. for a while i have been holding onto the youth band. i loved singing and playing keys so i stayed in it. after realizing some stuff i decided to step down. last night i sent an email saying that this weekend would be my last. this isn't something easy for me. as much as i love it and dont want to, i had to. my high school days are over. im not going to play for the big church band either...im not a good enough singer and for what they want to play keys im not there. so this is the end of my band days. ill continue to praise and worship from the sidelines. its not easy letting go and it will hurt at first but im hoping that ill get over it soon.

1 comments:

Ro(bert)o Lopez said...

NO!!!.....This freaking stinks!!!...right when I'm joining students!...and I heard you are good!