Rss Feed

a new direction??

so i took a leap of faith and decided to play keys in big church this weekend. i think fear has been a big part of my decision not to play there. it was weird how right after i decided to not be in the youth band anymore i get asked to play this weekend in big church. it was very tempting to say no and not give it a chance but then it would be like putting the talents God has given me in the garbage. i dont want to do that. He has blessed me with them so i'm going to try them out in big church. i dont know how it will go or anything...i pray that i do well and dont get too nervous.

this is a big step for me. i dont know what is going to happen or if i'll hate it and never want to do it again. i feel very privileged that they want me to play. it all is to give glory to God and that is what i intend to do. we'll see how it goes.

later ya'll.

2 comments:

JULES said...

i know you'll do great
they wouldn't of asked you if they didnt have faith in you
let me know how it goes, wish i could be there to watch
love you
jules

Holly said...

I am proud of you for coming out of your comfort zone! And you did a great job! Remember the gift or talent comes from God, He will give you all you need to see it through for His glory!!!