Rss Feed

thoughts into the 2009...

so lately different things have been running through my mind..here are some:

-how in the world do people wake up and go to the gym? i can't even wake myself up most days...and i say that i want to start waking up and go running
-praying for someone is sometimes the only interaction you'll get with that person
-letting go can be a painful process
-God presents opportunities at the most random times
-i have no idea what my future is going to hold...what am i suppose to do with the rest of my life???
-picking a major is one of the hardest things of life
-psychology is turning into one of my favorite classes - "who buys a car with no brakes"
-i love disney shows...i'm such a little kid
-i'm scared of growing up
-responsibility sucks
-i want to be "unstoppable" when living my life for Christ
-FRC sawgrass has changed me in more ways than one
-the "triangle"
-i am learning to take chances on things i never would have before
-isaiah 43:18-19
-forgiving is easier said than done
-i can weather through the toughest storms as long as Christ is my rock
-i am good enough in God's eyes
-God truly is mighty to save
-what i thought had been weakness is turning out to be strength i didn't know i had
-i truly am thankful for the experiences i've been through...they've made me into the person i am now
-remember good memories because sometimes those are all you have
-God's plan is always the best

well that's all. random but it's what goes on in my head

0 comments: