Rss Feed

letting go

over a year ago my grandma passed away. its never easy losing a loved one especially when it is sudden and unexpected. tonight i was listening to a song and she popped in my mind. i didnt realize how much i missed her. she was the kind of person who loved everyone. whenever we went out she met someone knew and found a way how they knew someone in common or something. for me, it never really hit me that she was gone until recently. i wasnt able to go to her funeral and since she lived in puerto rico...it just never hit me. i know she is in a better place but i still miss her. i miss her encouragement and love when i got to see her. or how no matter how bad of a mood i was in she always put a smile on my face. its good to reminiscince on the memories. ill always miss her but i know shes watching down on me.


love you grandma.

0 comments: