Rss Feed

i love my small group

so tonight i went to college bible study...my monday ritual. i wasnt planning on going tonight because i have a ginormous test tomorrow morning (bright and early...8 am). however with leahs persistence i decided to go. what most people dont know about me is that i am a very to myself kinda person. talking about personal stuff is not me and theres just some things i would rather not subject my ears to. also i dont open up very easily. there are few people who know exactly what is going on in my mind and what really lies under my skin. these "young women" (as carson says) have become a part of my life. i have learned to open up to them when i didnt think i would be able to just because the type of person i am. they have been there to encourage me, help me out when im down in the dumps, make sure i am on the right track with God, and pray for me (the night before a big test). i thank God for placing them in my life. He has always put people in my life when ive needed someone.

well i should be getting back to my studying..woo hoo. well tomorrow is my big test, work, the gym, and then girls night with the girls from small group. tomorrow is looking good. haha. well goodnight for now.

0 comments: