Rss Feed

reunion

tonight we had our homegroup christmas party. yes our homegroup has ended since college has started and homegroup was our high school years but we have not ended the friendships. drifted apart a bit but we have all made a pact to get together when we are all back home. we are definately an interesting group of girls. you've got smarts and sarcasm bottled into one. it is definately an interesting mixture.

its funny how you can be apart for so long and then reunite and everything is the same. our friendship is like that. we can not see each other forever yet when we do it is like we havent seen each other in a day or so.

i thank God for the friends he has blessed me with. new and old. he has blessed me with friends who are close to my heart and have been there for me through thick and thin. i would not be where i am had it not been for the friends i have. thank you to those who have dealt with me (even in my worst times...which i know there have been plenty).


later ya'll.

0 comments: