Rss Feed

perfect in weakness

2 corinthians 12:9 -- but he said to me "my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." therefore i will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

this verse lately has really been on my mind the past couple weeks. after hearing about it in a staff meeting and later as i was driving home the same night, i can't seem to get it out of my head. "for my power is made perfect in weakness." wow! i tend to get bummed about my weaknesses or criticize myself. lately i've been feeling weak and defeated. i pass one obstacle and another shows up. it's so awesome to know that God takes those weaknesses and becomes powerful in them. he has been evident throughout each bump in the road. so i'm going to choose to be glad about my weaknesses because i know that God will shine through and his power will overcome the rest.

0 comments: