Rss Feed

new hair??

so i was in the mood for dying my hair and had some dye that i had bought a while ago with jules. well i guess i wasn't really thinking then or when i dyed my hair to read the box color "subtle black". it wasn't until afterwards that the light went off. i'm drying my hair and was like "oh crap! this is way too dark!!!" well i had to go babysit so in a ponytail it went until afterwards. my sister and her friend greta picked me up a reddish brown color that i attempted to re-dye my hair with...although that didn't really work. nothing goes over black. so now it's growing on me although i still think it's really dark.

oh wells. what do you think?!?

1 comments:

Samantha Watson said...

i think the color has faded a little bit, it's not as dark as i remember. you look HOT! love ya!