Rss Feed

cherish what you have

so at this moment my car is in the shop getting repaired. the day we left for peru i was on my way to ambers house to get a ride to the airport and bam...i rear-ended someone. i looked down for 2 seconds and didn't give myself enough braking time. for me never being in a real accident or anything before it was extremely scary. however God was with me. while i was freaking out everyone else was calm. my dad showed up to help out and take me to the airport after. the guy who i hit wasn't mad or anything so that was good and the cops were doing everything they could to work with me since i had to be in the airport. for my first accident it was a smooth process even though i know its not usually that way. God was there...i didn't get a ticket and nobody was hurt. and i even made it to the airport a little early.
now its just a matter of getting my car fixed and finding the money to pay my deductable. God works everything out though so i'm not worried. it would be easy to get so stressed over this and worry every waking moment but that wouldn't solve anything. so i just work a little extra and know that it will all be fine in the end.
well thats it for now. later

0 comments: