Rss Feed

letting go and letting God

ok. so with everything that is going on now im really trying to live the whole letting go and letting God. all my frustrations and insecurities im not going to worry about. instead im going to trust on the fact that God has it in his hands and i just have to really on him to get me through whatever problems i may be facing. its so awesome to know there is a God who is bigger than all the issues we face in this life and that he is always there no matter how far we may go.

here is my prayer tonight:
God,
let me let go of the things that have been holding me down recently. the struggles ive been facing internally and externally. help me to be confident in who you made me to be and know that it is enough. let me really on you that you have got it all in your hands and your plan is way bigger than mine. let me not be frustrated with the bumps in the road but try to embrace them. let me continue to focus on you in all that i do no matter how many distractions will pop up. let me follow your will and not my own. let me let go and let you take control.

amen

0 comments: